Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michael31986

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
I have songs on my ipod that someone gave to me. they allowed it to play on my computer, but that was 2 years or so ago now i do not talk to her and i can't play the songs. I can only play them since they are still on my ipod, but when i get a new ipod i want to be able to transfer them. Is there anyway i can sort on my ipod or on itunes to just show me the songs that she bought?

thanks

F1NAL CUTTER

macrumors newbie
Apr 28, 2009
SoFlo
I have songs on my ipod that someone gave to me. they allowed it to play on my computer, but that was 2 years or so ago now i do not talk to her and i can't play the songs. I can only play them since they are still on my ipod, but when i get a new ipod i want to be able to transfer them. Is there anyway i can sort on my ipod or on itunes to just show me the songs that she bought?

thanks

You can add a new playlist on your iTunes for jsut the songs she bought

michael31986

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
yea, but idk which songs she bought. i want itunes to have her account name next to the songs on the list or something. just like you can sort through high bitrates and low ones. and 5 star and 3 star. you can sort your itunes to show you certain artists if you type in their name in search. i wanna itunes to only show songs she bought.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.