Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Apr 28, 2009, 08:29 PM   #1
michael31986
macrumors 65816

Can i sort through songs i bought and someone else bought?

I have songs on my ipod that someone gave to me. they allowed it to play on my computer, but that was 2 years or so ago now i do not talk to her and i can't play the songs. I can only play them since they are still on my ipod, but when i get a new ipod i want to be able to transfer them. Is there anyway i can sort on my ipod or on itunes to just show me the songs that she bought?

thanks
michael31986 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2009, 08:57 PM   #2
F1NAL CUTTER
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael31986 View Post
I have songs on my ipod that someone gave to me. they allowed it to play on my computer, but that was 2 years or so ago now i do not talk to her and i can't play the songs. I can only play them since they are still on my ipod, but when i get a new ipod i want to be able to transfer them. Is there anyway i can sort on my ipod or on itunes to just show me the songs that she bought?

thanks
You can add a new playlist on your iTunes for jsut the songs she bought
Old Apr 28, 2009, 09:21 PM   #3
michael31986
macrumors 65816

yea, but idk which songs she bought. i want itunes to have her account name next to the songs on the list or something. just like you can sort through high bitrates and low ones. and 5 star and 3 star. you can sort your itunes to show you certain artists if you type in their name in search. i wanna itunes to only show songs she bought.
michael31986 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod