Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Apr 29, 2009, 05:10 AM   #1
ipaqowner
macrumors member

Can't get my mail on my mac AND MobileMe

I can sync my calendar and contacts between my MacBook Pro running Leopard and MobileMe okay but I have a problem with mail.
If I send a mail message using the MAIL application using my Gmail or any of my other mail accounts it appears in my me inbox on my MBP but if I then access my MobileMe using Safari my inbox is empty.
I thought all messages would be stored and viewable in my inbox on my MBP and my MobileMe page?
Old Apr 29, 2009, 02:51 PM   #2
ipaqowner
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaqowner View Post
I can sync my calendar and contacts between my MacBook Pro running Leopard and MobileMe okay but I have a problem with mail.
If I send a mail message using the MAIL application using my Gmail or any of my other mail accounts it appears in my me inbox on my MBP but if I then access my MobileMe using Safari my inbox is empty.
I thought all messages would be stored and viewable in my inbox on my MBP and my MobileMe page?
Anyone?
Old Apr 29, 2009, 02:57 PM   #3
swiftaw
macrumors 603

MobileMe will not sync messages from non-MobileMe email addresses.

For gmail, make sure you are using IMAP not POP, then you can get the same mail on all machines.
swiftaw is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services