Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dave00

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
I just noticed Adobe PSE 6 is now going for 50 bucks at Amazon. That's by far the lowest price I've ever seen. Anyone know if an update is imminent? The Windows version has been at 7 for some time now. But I've been wavering on whether to buy PSE, and this price drop just might do it for me. Thoughts? I use GraphicConverter for most of my post-processing, but it doesn't clone or do red-eye well.

Dave

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008
I just noticed Adobe PSE 6 is now going for 50 bucks at Amazon. That's by far the lowest price I've ever seen. Anyone know if an update is imminent? The Windows version has been at 7 for some time now. But I've been wavering on whether to buy PSE, and this price drop just might do it for me. Thoughts? I use GraphicConverter for most of my post-processing, but it doesn't clone or do red-eye well.

Dave

just get it at that price. I hardly think 7 will do anything that 6 cannot do. It'll prolly be interface updates and speed bumps. Other than that, I don't think there's much else they can add to this package.

Dave00

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
Pittsburgh
Damn, I missed it! Back up to $84.99. Lucky dogs, you that got it. I knew I should've pulled the trigger.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.