Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

evanmarx

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2001
Switzerland
yehhahh

amaaaazing .... finalcutpro3 rulez ...adobe has to come up with at least premiere version 9 to get even with apple! ...

finally a reason to preorder my G5 machine .. ;-)

Hes Nikke

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2001
no shadows?!

you notice that the FCP3 screenshots don't apper to have drop shadows on them? interesting...

now the photoshop screenshot OTOH DOES have drop shadows! i think that will be bad! anywhere a floating pallet is neer your image that your working on, the image will be darkened while your working on it! ahhhh!!!!

Onyxx

macrumors regular
May 5, 2001
FCP 3!!!

STILL TRYING TO PICK MY CHIN OFF OF MY POWERBOOK AFTER READING ABOUT AND SEEING FCP 3! My school just ordered a brand spanking new targa 3000 system with (gasp!) priemere. This little beauty is going to run them close to 22 grand (with out any monitors) . hmmm how many dual g4's with FCP 3 and cinema displays can i get for 22 grand? Now give us a dual G5 and I will never question the power of Jobs inc. again.

Buggy

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2001
Canada
FinalCut 3 has exceeded my expectations. I will be ordering an upgrade on Monday!

Now just waiting for inDesign and Photoshop and my transfer to OSX will be complete.

crassusad44

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2001
Scandinavia
Real-time rendering anyone!

Am I still dreaming, or do FCP 3 really support real-time rendering???? Whoa!!! :) :) :)

I didn't want to believe in the first rumors about this, since I was not about to get my hopes up to high, but wow...

What was that ancient Adobe app called again? Premi... something. Well, forget about it. FCP on X rocks! :D

whatever

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2001
South of Boston, MA
What about Palm and Flash

It's great to see all of these new apps, but where is the OS X version of Palm and Macromedia's Flash.

People knock Microsoft, yet they managed to release several major apps for OS X and yet 3COM can't give us anything (not even a Hotsync that we can use with Entourage X).

And what's up with Macromedia releasing Freehand before Flash. Am I wrong in thinking that Flash is Macromedia's #1 product.

Whatever!

Xapplimatic

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2001
California
FCP3

All I can say is wow.. now if they can just put realtime effects and that spiffy new storage format into iMovie as well.. Us poorer free software mooch types will really be thrilled! :)

Long live the code leeches!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.