Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stormbob

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2008
Hey,
I have a strange problem. Sometimes when i watch youtube, vimeo, yeah basicly every video on the internet my Safari flashes with white boxes. This has happened with the newest stablebuild, and has now started to show up on my Safari4 Build: 5528.16 as well. Dose anyone know about this problem?

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
Hey,
I have a strange problem. Sometimes when i watch youtube, vimeo, yeah basicly every video on the internet my Safari flashes with white boxes. This has happened with the newest stablebuild, and has now started to show up on my Safari4 Build: 5528.16 as well. Dose anyone know about this problem?

What kind of computer do you have? Many people that have posted about this problem lately have reported it happening to their MacBook Pros, which turned out to be a rather bad problem with the graphics cards.

stormbob

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2008
Uguu~
I have a Macbook Pro, its from the generation where multitouch was added (4,1?).

So it might be the gfx card? Hm, then it seems there is nothing i can do. :(

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
Uguu~
I have a Macbook Pro, its from the generation where multitouch was added (4,1?).

So it might be the gfx card? Hm, then it seems there is nothing i can do. :(

It could be, yeah. Apparently some components weren't soldered into the computer properly. I'd take it to an Apple Store and put on a video and show them what it does, they could replace it for you.

stormbob

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2008
Shame is i don't have a Apple Store around me, so i think need to send it in.
Thanks for the help, Ivan.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.