Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jamesl94

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 8, 2009
Hey,

as the title suggests, post pictures of where you have seen the apple sticker! :D:apple:

instaxgirl

macrumors 65816
Mar 11, 2009
Edinburgh, UK
Um . . . Edinburgh University's main library. There's about 20 of the old rainbow coloured ones stuck on the glass wall of the tech support office.

A few laptops around uni (nonApple) have them stuck on the lid and my boyfriend's external HD's sporting one. I only did that to bug him though :D

I've never seriously used any of mine or bothered to photograph the few I have spotted.

stridemat

Staff member
Apr 2, 2008
UK
I was given an ipod for a birthday a few years back and they used to come with those white apple logo stickers. My brother took it upon himself to steal one and place it over the Dell logo. Always makes me laugh.:p

timerollson

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2005
heretothere
Most recently....on a Dell laptop in one of my business courses. :-/

I don't even use my Apple stickers. I keep them in the product box they came in if I ever choose to sell.

I sold an iPod Touch and believe it or not, the buyer was really concerned about whether or not the stickers were included lol.

synth3tik

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
In the box with the rest of the stuff only the next owner will really see.

Why would I advertise for Apple when they already smack everyone upside the heads with their brand marketing?

RedTomato

macrumors 601
Mar 4, 2005
.. London ..
I put two on the office door, but didn't like the look and took one off after a week. We have about 15 stickers left.

Problem with them is they advertise that you have expensive stuff that's well worth stealing.

remmy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2007
Had two on my laptop case but didnt like the look so took them off and chucked them. Got two more, any takers?:apple:

joe.cavers

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2008
Um . . . Edinburgh University's main library. There's about 20 of the old rainbow coloured ones stuck on the glass wall of the tech support office.

What floor is that on? I'm surprised I haven't noticed this...... I've been avoiding the library recently tho, FAR too busy!

JC

kastenbrust

macrumors 68030
Dec 26, 2008
North Korea
I didn't know Apple give them away anymore, i didn't get one with my iPod nano or MBP, but anyway i put them all over the place, their the new spanish inquisition for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.