Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Old May 7, 2009, 06:34 PM   #1
SimplyMints
macrumors newbie

Apple retail stores or store in Vancouver .. What's available?

I'm wondering if one can just walk into an Apple retail store, such as the one at Pacific Centre in Vancouver BC and buy an Apple French ISO keyboard with a numeric keypad .. or do they not have French keyboards in Western Canada .. or do they only sell whole systems and things like iPods and cameras and stuff? Er, anybody who's been there, or who knows? Or do they want you to have an appointment or something (which would be silly, but I've encountered sillier things before)? I don't wanna call the store. I'm too shy. I'd rather ask a whole bunch of random strangers. LOL!
Old May 7, 2009, 06:57 PM   #2
Duff-Man
macrumors 68030

Duff-Man says...I've been in the Apple Store in the Pacific Centre and it's a well stocked shop as you would expect. I didn't do a complete store inventory while there () so I can't say for sure that they would have a french kybd in stock but I would guess that in a city like Vancouver they probably would. Having said that, if they don't they can probably get one quickly so you really should call and either have them hold it for you or get it for you...oh yeah!
Old May 7, 2009, 07:15 PM   #3
SimplyMints
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff-Man View Post
Duff-Man says...I've been in the Apple Store in the Pacific Centre and it's a well stocked shop as you would expect. I didn't do a complete store inventory while there () so I can't say for sure that they would have a french kybd in stock but I would guess that in a city like Vancouver they probably would. Having said that, if they don't they can probably get one quickly so you really should call and either have them hold it for you or get it for you...oh yeah!
Thanks, I really appreciate it a lot! They'll probably be getting a call in the near future

I really need a German ISO, but since I have to go to Europe to get one, I decided any ISO would do if I went to ebay and bought a pad of key stickers I've already ordered a Windows keyboard, but I really really really really like this new Apple one for a million reasons! It kind of made my hands sore at first, but I've gotten used to it, and those big keyboards (such as the one from my old Mac Pro and my mom's iMac) seem super bulky now..

Oom.. I'm rambling..

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice