iPhone Safari: "Cannot Open Page" Says there is no Internet Connection - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old May 9, 2009, 06:46 PM   #1
creativeboy
macrumors newbie

iPhone Safari: "Cannot Open Page" Says there is no Internet Connection

I tried every possible solution on the internet and on youtube. Today I hacked my iphone 3g just to use it for safari and ipod. I also removed the Sim card because i ended my contract with ATT. The version is now 2.2.1 after using QuickPwn. My home internet service provider is Verizon DSL and i think that could be the problem. I found my network and typed in the password and i thought that would be it but when i click on safari the error message comes up saying Could not connect to the internet.

Any suggestions on how I can connect to my Verizon DSL wifi? Is their a way to do this all manually? Thank you for all suggestions.
creativeboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2009, 10:33 AM   #2
nickspohn
macrumors 68040

Is it only Safari not working?
Are you connecting to the network?
Old May 10, 2009, 12:14 PM   #3
creativeboy
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickspohn View Post
Is it only Safari not working?
Are you connecting to the network?
Well i guess if wifi is not connected through my home's verizon DSL to my phone then my phone is not connected to the network. Sorry i forgot to mention that before.

I know my network's password but for some reason it can't connect to the wifi at all. Could my use of Quickpwn and version 2.2.1. be the issue?

Also If you wouldn't mind explaining why my iphone camera is blacked out and i cant take any pictures.
creativeboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2010, 06:24 PM   #4
tiboy
macrumors newbie

Smile Solution MAYBE

I turned off my router for atleast 10 secs. I turned it on, then my internet is back.

I have the same problem with my laptop. So, i tried the solution with my phone. I guess my laptop and my phone has the same problem - IP configuration....
tiboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting