Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old May 6, 2015, 02:16 AM   #1
VirtualRain
macrumors 603

Tool for turning screen shots into clickable interactive demo

Hey, I could use some advice...

I have a bunch of screen designs for a web app from our designers in Sketch that I can export as PNG. I need a tool that will allow me to construct a clickable interactive demo... Such that I can identify a clickable region on one screen that will lead to another. Etc. I need it to be easy and intuitive... I don't have a lot of time to invest. The demo consists of maybe 10-15 different screens. It's not complex.

Ideally it's viewable/usable in a browser when I'm done so I can share it with stakeholders by sending them a link. A nice to have is that if a screen design changes slightly it's easy to update the demo without too much rework.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Old May 10, 2015, 07:52 PM   #2
Jamesbot
macrumors member

Check out invision. http://www.invisionapp.com

Several designers I've worked with have used this to put
together demos out of screenshots/mock ups.
Jamesbot is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2015, 06:17 AM   #3
cudest
macrumors newbie

Tool for take Screen shot

I used Awesome Screenshot Tool for capturing screenshot of web sites and web pages. it's very simple and easy to use. it provide direct button on your chrome browser.
cudest is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development