Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jun 1, 2009, 03:49 PM   #1
nichojo
macrumors newbie

Alarm through just headphones?

Is it possible to make the built in alarm only play through the headphones and not the speaker as well?

If not, is there an app that does this?
nichojo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2009, 11:19 PM   #2
ksuchlicki
macrumors newbie

re: Alarm through just headphones

I was looking for the same thing. I don't think u can do it with standard iPhone alarm, but I got AlarmTunes for 99 cents & it allows u to select an iPod song and have that play as your alarm. I tested it out and if you have headphones plugged in, it will play just through the headphones. Not bad.
ksuchlicki is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting