Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Jun 3, 2009, 07:24 PM   #1
lindsayanng
macrumors 68000

MBP will not connect to iMac but it sees it as a server

So my MBP is on 10.4.11 and my iMac is on 10.5.6

I have file, printer, and screen sharing enabled on BOTH computers. We are both on the same wireless network as well. The iMac can see me and share my screen, but i can not see the iMac.. Why? What in the world can I have possibly done wrong?

I can't even begin to think what its only working one way?

The weird thing is sometimes, if i go to my finder, I can see the iMac as a server, but everytime i click on it, it gives me a time out
lindsayanng is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking