Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion

Old May 11, 2004, 12:39 AM   #1
goodtimes5
macrumors 6502a

how to play flash swf

I downloaded a flash swf file onto my computer, but I don't know how to play it. Sure it plays on the website but I want to have it on my computer for non-internet use. I tried using quicktime for it, but it says invalid media data was found in the file. Can I convert flash to mpeg? How can I play this?
goodtimes5 is offline   1
Old May 11, 2004, 12:51 AM   #2
HexMonkey
Administrator

You can open them in Safari (or the browser you are using). Drag it to the Safari icon while holding down the command and options keys (otherwise Safari will refuse to open it).
HexMonkey is offline   1
Old May 11, 2004, 12:54 AM   #3
abhishekit
macrumors 65816

Send a message via Yahoo to abhishekit
or you can download a flash player, i guess u wd get one at version tarcker..not sure though

cheers

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion