Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudbug

Administrator emeritus
Original poster
Jun 28, 2002
North Central Colorado
ok - so apparently last week was a bit tough (I didn't even enter...)
Let's try something a little easier, to get back in the groove. It's even got that minty-fresh widescreen goodness. A scene from "Final Destination":

Attachments

• powermac.jpg
    powermac.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 489

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
hmm....last weeks was a bit much - nothing really grabbed me there...this weeks? not exactly all that inspirational either.....will require a little thought....

so who's coming up with these images anyway?

D ;)

bennetsaysargh

macrumors 68020
Jan 20, 2003
New York
hmm... i liked the first 2, but now they're getting hard. there was only one entry in last weeks. we need better images, although i shouldn't speak because i don't have ay suggestions.

Bendit

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2003
Toronto, Canada
These images are ridiculous; how about some some larger, higher quality images that actually scream "photoshop me!" instead of random images of the most boring things.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
One of the biggest problems with this image is that the shadows are a little intense, its hard to separate the woman from the background.

I think we need to come up with some simpler images - it will also insure more entries :D

The first one was a good example :D

D

Mudbug

Administrator emeritus
Original poster
Jun 28, 2002
North Central Colorado
Mr. Anderson said:
One of the biggest problems with this image is that the shadows are a little intense, its hard to separate the woman from the background.

I think we need to come up with some simpler images - it will also insure more entries :D

The first one was a good example :D

D

I do seem to remember asking for images to work with - as it is now, I get home from work, think, Oh yeah, a photoshop thread, think up something, google image search it, find an image, and post it. Last week, as I said, was Doctor Q's fault - he provided the image from the cards page. I agree that they should be easier - but after a really hard day at the office, my creative brain shuts off...

sorry...

Apple //e

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2003
karateka

played on a monochrome widescreen apple //c

Attachments

• karateka.jpg
    karateka.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 260

musicpyrite

macrumors 68000
Jan 6, 2004
Cape Cod
unoriginl said:
My $.02 worth of photoshopping.... :D

powerdell.jpg

Yes, it's sacrilegious, I know. But you laughed, didn't you?

Jayson

OMG! How could you do such a horrible thing to that innocent PowerBook? :p BTW, men aren't suppost to have breasts, but I don't know in this case...

unoriginl

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2004
Rolla, MO
musicpyrite said:
OMG! How could you do such a horrible thing to that innocent PowerBook? :p BTW, men aren't suppost to have breasts, but I don't know in this case...

Oh yeah... Those are umm... pecs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.