Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sparky's

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2004
OK, I see them all the time at work (boss to parinoid to migrate LAN to OS X) Shirt is cool but the message is awfully small. I like the one I got at the last Boston Mac Expo that said "I KEEP HITTING THE ESCAPE KEY, BUT I'M STILL HERE". wish the ME would return to Boston :(

wowser

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2004
Inglaterra, Europa
Having just switched, i am unfamiliar with old error messages. However, it is nice how the computer apologizes for the fault - Windows rather coldly seems to blame the user for everything :p

MacFan26

macrumors 65816
Jan 8, 2003
San Francisco, California
Aw, I love the old error messages. I think they're much more exciting than kernel panic :D I love the Coleco shirt on that website. I still have my Coleco, and I'm pretty sure it still works. Of course, the controllers weren't that great when they were new. Oh well. People should wear more funny computer shirts.

Ninja_Turtle

macrumors 6502
Apr 28, 2004
Fullerton, California
party

ugh i use to hate these, especially when i use to make mods for DOOM II, which i dont do anymore cuz i switched to Mac oS X and classic environment sucks on Mac os X and i dont like rebooting my system to os9, so practically i hated these messages, thank the gods for MAC OS X...!!!

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
I don't think that I would want that T-Shirt to remind me of those days. :( Yes, they are sorry and then go ahead and crash anyway!

bennetsaysargh

macrumors 68020
Jan 20, 2003
New York
try wearing that into a crowded public place and see the reactions there :eek: :p

maybe they should bring back the sad mac or the bomb instead of the many different language kernal panic. it would look a lot nicer :)

pyrotoaster

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2002
Oak Park, IL
Shucks, those were the days...
Classic always looked best in greyscale. :D

You know, Kernel Panics seem particularly cold (in that sleek Apple way) compared to the old fashioned disasters. I personally wouldn't mind see a bomb next time my AirPort card dislodges while my Powerbook is running. ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.