Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

auburnfan24

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 6, 2008
:eek:check this out. It happened a few days ago and I snagged a screeenshot. I unlocked the phone and it turned instantly black. The icons never showed up for about 3 minutes. I locked it and unlocked again and the same thing happened. I then reset the phone (holding home and lock button down) and it has worked fine since. SCARY! Has anyone had this issue?..or one like it? :confused:Thanks!!

bscreen.jpg

davelanger

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
:eek:check this out. It happened a few days ago and I snagged a screeenshot. I unlocked the phone and it turned instantly black. The icons never showed up for about 3 minutes. I locked it and unlocked again and the same thing happened. I then reset the phone (holding home and lock button down) and it has worked fine since. SCARY! Has anyone had this issue?..or one like it? :confused:Thanks!!

bscreen.jpg

Is your phone jail broken?

jlamb0

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2008
That JUST happened to me! So funny to see this post right after...
After a minute or so of being blank, I tried to turn it off by holding down the sleep button, but the iPhone became unresponsive as soon as the "Slide to power off" showed up. I reset it and it has been working fine for the last hour or so.

We should keep an eye on this.

Minimoose 360

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2008
NY
It happened to me the other day for the first time.

No the phone isn't jailbroken, GTFO.

APPLE AND AT&T ARE MAKING US SWITCH TO THE 3GS!!

CONSPIRACY!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.