Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Jun 17, 2009, 06:17 AM   #1
mohanman
macrumors regular

Tons of new media devices.. apple?

Dude, every company has some new model of a media streamer coming out on the market. Thats gotta mean Apple is going to release an update.. they have to! Popcorn hour is releasing new model C-200. It looks alright, but doesn't mention anything about the GUI. I hope its not the same crap as A-110.. that thing was a pain in the butt to setup. Thats why I like appletv, I don't have all day to sit there and figure out how to get album art to work.. that should be easy.. like it is for appletv!

Come on new model!

Mo
mohanman is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search