Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jun 17, 2009, 07:06 AM   #1
ajnicho
macrumors 6502a

Appstore asking for password

Every time I open up the appstore on my iPhone it asks for my password. Does anyone know how to stop this??
ajnicho is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2009, 07:09 AM   #2
TapOut
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajnicho View Post
Every time I open up the appstore on my iPhone it asks for my password. Does anyone know how to stop this??
it does this cause our prolly started to download something didnt finish it.. and its still on your home screen somewhere and wants to be finished.. so it asks for the password so it can continue to download
TapOut is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2009, 08:42 AM   #3
ajnicho
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TapOut View Post
it does this cause our prolly started to download something didnt finish it.. and its still on your home screen somewhere and wants to be finished.. so it asks for the password so it can continue to download
Theres nothing on my springboard that is waiting to download bud. It's been asking me for about 3 days now. Surely thats enough time to download whatever it is.
ajnicho is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2009, 09:14 AM   #4
benflick
macrumors 68020

Reset, and if that doesn't work, restore.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting