Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shanew21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I placed my iPhone order on June 13th, the day after ATT said that they had sold out of their preorders. However, today I checked my order status, and it gave me a tracking number and says that it shipped.

Just giving all of you guys a heads up if you ordered a day late (or everyone who ordered early and still haven't gotten a tracking number). You will probably still get it on the 19th.

Maclver

macrumors 68030
Nov 23, 2008
New Mexico
I placed my iPhone order on June 13th, the day after ATT said that they had sold out of their preorders. However, today I checked my order status, and it gave me a tracking number and says that it shipped.

Just giving all of you guys a heads up if you ordered a day late (or everyone who ordered early and still haven't gotten a tracking number). You will probably still get it on the 19th.

POST here please
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/720502/

SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND

dpmcdonald

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2009

Awesome. I'm in the exact same situation.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.