Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old May 18, 2004, 05:29 PM   #1
tweaked
macrumors newbie

new apple keyboard + OS 10.1

yo, i'm new here. looking for some advice.

so i nuked my old apple pro keyboard that came with my (oldschool) iMac and didn't feel like cleaning it etc. etc. and i went and bought one of the nice new white apple keyboards. it works ok... despite the fact the box says it requires os 10.2 or later... but the volume and cd eject buttons don't work. i don't feel like spending my hard-earned dough on a copy of panther or zebra or kittycat or whatever the hell new os x is called ... does anybody know if there's a util available to make those keys work in os 10.1.5?

any help would be appreciated.

thanks!
tweaked is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers