Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stylinexpat

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 6, 2009
How difficult could this possibly be to allow their consumers to be able to delete calls and messages individually without deleting everything:confused::rolleyes:

efice32

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2008
Music City USA
hiding the fling from the significant other, eh?

only kidding of course. you can't delete a single missed call, but you can delete individual text messages (like the person above me said)

stylinexpat

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 6, 2009
I still think one should be able to calls individually:rolleyes: Phones were able to delete calls individually 20 years ago. This should be the most basic feature on a high end phone. How diificult could it possible be to allow the user to delete calls idividually??:confused:

GfPQqmcRKUvP

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2005
Terminus
I still think one should be able to calls individually:rolleyes: Phones were able to delete calls individually 20 years ago. This should be the most basic feature on a high end phone. How diificult could it possible be to allow the user to delete calls idividually??:confused:

Apple should have let you do this, but it's not a big deal for me. I can delete individual messages, I'm fine with that.

stylinexpat

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 6, 2009
Deleting individual calls would make cheating too easy. Go think of something creative instead. :rolleyes:

I suppose we are lucky that they allow us to delete messages individually on our Apple Computers:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.