Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old May 19, 2004, 09:34 PM   #1
ericc22
macrumors newbie

Non-Apple Bluetooth Keyboard

I would like a bluetooth keyboard for my Powerbook 1.5. I do not like the Apple keyboard. Anyone know of any products either out or coming out soon?

All recommendations are most appreciated!

Eric
ericc22 is offline   0
Old May 19, 2004, 10:00 PM   #2
blue&whiteman
Banned

Kensington
blue&whiteman is offline   0
Old May 19, 2004, 11:12 PM   #3
meta-ghost
macrumors regular

bluetooth frogpad in 2-3 weeks.
https://store.frogpad.com/merchant.m...egory_Code=ALL
meta-ghost is offline   0
Old May 19, 2004, 11:39 PM   #4
unixkid
macrumors member

???

why would u wont anything othere than the apple keyboard??? It looks great and is a SUPER compact full size keyboard! it has volume keys a CD eject key and F1-F16, and is VERY worth the price!!!
unixkid is offline   0
Old May 19, 2004, 11:47 PM   #5
ericc22
macrumors newbie

As far as I can tell the Kensington keyboard is not bluetooth but requires a plug-in to the USB port. I want a bluetooth, full-size keyboard. Thanks for the suggestions thus far. Any other suggestions for a bluetooth keyboard?

Thanks!

Eric
ericc22 is offline   0
Old May 20, 2004, 09:18 PM   #6
wide
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericc22
As far as I can tell the Kensington keyboard is not bluetooth but requires a plug-in to the USB port. I want a bluetooth, full-size keyboard. Thanks for the suggestions thus far. Any other suggestions for a bluetooth keyboard?

Thanks!

Eric
Go for the apple keyboard, it's the best by far. The mouse, on the other hand, isn't as good because it has only one button. You should get used to the apple keyboard after a while though, and the new ones are spectacular.
wide is offline   0
Old May 20, 2004, 10:17 PM   #7
meta-ghost
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixkid
why would u wont anything othere than the apple keyboard??? It looks great and is a SUPER compact full size keyboard! it has volume keys a CD eject key and F1-F16, and is VERY worth the price!!!
the frog pad is good for cad work. mouse in one hand for drawing, keyboard in another for commands.
meta-ghost is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers