Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ericc22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
I would like a bluetooth keyboard for my Powerbook 1.5. I do not like the Apple keyboard. Anyone know of any products either out or coming out soon?

All recommendations are most appreciated!

Eric

unixkid

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2004
???

why would u wont anything othere than the apple keyboard??? It looks great and is a SUPER compact full size keyboard! it has volume keys a CD eject key and F1-F16, and is VERY worth the price!!!

ericc22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 29, 2004
As far as I can tell the Kensington keyboard is not bluetooth but requires a plug-in to the USB port. I want a bluetooth, full-size keyboard. Thanks for the suggestions thus far. Any other suggestions for a bluetooth keyboard?

Thanks!

Eric

wide

macrumors 6502a
May 17, 2004
NYC
ericc22 said:
As far as I can tell the Kensington keyboard is not bluetooth but requires a plug-in to the USB port. I want a bluetooth, full-size keyboard. Thanks for the suggestions thus far. Any other suggestions for a bluetooth keyboard?

Thanks!

Eric

Go for the apple keyboard, it's the best by far. The mouse, on the other hand, isn't as good because it has only one button. You should get used to the apple keyboard after a while though, and the new ones are spectacular.

meta-ghost

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2002
San Francisco
unixkid said:
why would u wont anything othere than the apple keyboard??? It looks great and is a SUPER compact full size keyboard! it has volume keys a CD eject key and F1-F16, and is VERY worth the price!!!

the frog pad is good for cad work. mouse in one hand for drawing, keyboard in another for commands.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.