Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aphan

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2009
That's neat. I believe they are getting free Apple umbrellas when purchasing an iPhone 3G S.

mickbab

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Cool!

When I opened this thread I was expecting some sort of multi-coloured umbrella which would, when spun, looking like Apple's spinning beach ball. :D

AdamLikesMusic

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2009
Stood in line for the new Apple Store in Scottsdale 2 weeks ago, and they handed out the umbrellas for free to those of us who were stuck in the sunlight. (AZ summers get quite hot, especially when the store doesn't open until 6pm)

pknz

macrumors 68020
Mar 22, 2005
NZ
I have a nice Hurrican umbrella. Pity it has HP branding on it, would prefer an Apple logo.

But I guess it keeps the rain away all the same.

mulo

macrumors 68020
Aug 22, 2010
Behind you
I have a nice Hurrican umbrella. Pity it has HP branding on it, would prefer an Apple logo.

But I guess it keeps the rain away all the same.

sure, an apple umbrella is just that much cooler! - I got an apple t-shirt!

mischiefmanaged

macrumors newbie
Jan 3, 2013
Apple Umbrella No theres a great new product.

I saw that umbrella too I was Googling it to find one and found you guys.I would so use mine at UCSC it pours and I am in the engineering dept. But I would keep an eye on that it would surely walk away. Can we get one or what??? Great product!!! They better not drop the ball on this one. They can sell them in Black with a white apple and White with a black Apple and Silver with a white or black apple and Gold metallic with a white or black apple same with the black umbrella. I suggested it I want a free umbrella of my choice for it!!!! signed. Alice Schoessow mischiefmanaged_2@hotmail.com

----------

I saw that umbrella too I was Googling it to find one and found you guys.I would so use mine at UCSC it pours and I am in the engineering dept. But I would keep an eye on that it would surely walk away. Can we get one or what??? Great product!!! They better not drop the ball on this one. They can sell them in Black with a white apple and White with a black Apple and Silver with a white or black apple and Gold metallic with a white or black apple same with the black umbrella. I suggested it I want a free umbrella of my choice for it!!!! signed. Alice Schoessow mischiefmanaged_2@hotmail.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.