Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback

Old May 21, 2004, 03:33 AM   #1
wsteineker
macrumors 6502a

iTunes Album Art Feature

Ok, so is there any way for me to generate one of those album art collages that appear for all of the iMixes at the Music Store on my local machine? The iTunes website appears to suggest that it's a doable thing, but I can't for the life of me find the command to make any of the new print features in iTunes 4.5 work. Any help here would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks again!
Old May 21, 2004, 04:16 PM   #2
Jetson
macrumors 6502a

Select the File menu item

Select Print... (at the bottom of the list)
- or -
Simply press command + P

iTunes 4.5 will display a dialog where you can select different album art themes for the current playlist.

Last edited by Jetson; May 21, 2004 at 05:15 PM.
Jetson is offline   0
Old May 22, 2004, 12:01 AM   #3
wsteineker
macrumors 6502a

Sweet. Thanks man!

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Daily Tunes Site Discussion and Feedback