Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

glassjaw420

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 2, 2007
There have been so many threads talking about things that are wrong with the new phone. I know there are plenty of people raving about how happy they are, but I think we need more threads to show our joy. Now I know it isn't perfect, nor could it ever be. But just think about the piece of garbage of a phone you were using a few years ago. Now think about the experiance you have using the iPhone and say thanks to Apple and all of it's employees who have made this device possible.

Feel free to submit the things you love about the new phone and if I get enough unique replys I'll add the here.

1. The UI is so fast now. It's like buying a new computer after using your last one for four years. Awesome!

2. The cell signal updates so much faster. It seems like I can watch it go up and down in real time.

3. The compass combined with maps is sweet!

4. Having a video camera where ever you go is unbelivable, escpecially having never owned a video camera.

5. Webpages load so fast, no more hitting the X constantly!

6. Landscape mode texting

7. The speaker phone is actually a speaker phone now

8. Overall, having a computer in my pocket.

Thank you Apple!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.