Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Accessories

Old Jun 26, 2009, 01:33 AM   #1
codyco
macrumors newbie

bluetooth and ps3

I want to connect my ipod to my ps3 with bluetooth so i can move around with my ipod (on the back porch) and change songs. It connects and it will play about half a second of audio through my stereo but then cuts out. The ipod stays in bluetooth music mode but pauses the music then it wont reconnect. Any suggestions on how I might get this to work?
codyco is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2009, 04:16 AM   #2
TheNightPhoenix
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyco View Post
I want to connect my ipod to my ps3 with bluetooth so i can move around with my ipod (on the back porch) and change songs. It connects and it will play about half a second of audio through my stereo but then cuts out. The ipod stays in bluetooth music mode but pauses the music then it wont reconnect. Any suggestions on how I might get this to work?
How far away are you going from the PS3? Bluetooth has a very short range compared to wifi. It's about 10 meters / 30 foot.
TheNightPhoenix is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2009, 01:15 PM   #3
codyco
macrumors newbie

about ten feet away.
codyco is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2011, 01:17 AM   #4
wade1217
macrumors newbie

Question iPad to PS3 Bluetooth Connection

I am having the same trouble streaming Bluetooth audio from iPad to my PS3. I hear about 0.5 second of audio then it cuts out until I disconnect then reconnect Bluetooth. Is anyone aware of a fix or workaround to allow wireless audio streaming from iPad to PS3?

THANKS!
wade1217 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Accessories