Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Jun 26, 2009, 01:37 PM   #1
uberamd
macrumors 68030
 
uberamd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Minnesota
Is GainSaver serious?

I was looking at GainSaver just for giggles (as I already have a nice selection of hardware) and noticed something strange. Check out these base $500 specs for a used white Macbook:
  • 1.83GHz Intel Core Duo
  • 20GB HD
  • CD-ROM Drive
  • 512MB RAM
  • No Airport
  • Used Battery
Cost: $500

So I bumped the specs up to what you would see on a 'newer' Macbook, minus the processor speed since I couldn't change that on the model. New specs:
  • 1.83GHz Intel Core Duo
  • 120GB HD
  • Super Drive
  • 2GB RAM
  • Airport Card
  • New Battery
Cost: $830.

Wow, thats just shy of a brand new Macbook with a 1 year warranty and a significantly better processor. What do they as a company do? Remove every useful part from the systems they buy and milk the buyers for each useful component they want? Those prices are horrible. No airport? Seriously? A cd-rom drive?? Does anyone buy from these people?
__________________
My Rants - Latest: Android on the 1st gen iPod Touch
i7 rMBP 15" - Apple TV Classic 160GB Modded - iPhone 5 White - iPhone 4 Black
uberamd is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2009, 01:44 PM   #2
macunwired
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Los Angeles
 
gainsaver

I have worked on a couple computers the owners have purchased from gainsaver, and the couple I have worked on have been missing more screws then any computer I have ever opened! They are working machines, and they do ship their products, and my limited experience might not be typical... but I wouldn't order from them.

Judging on the few that I worked on it looks like they do extensive work on the computers before they ship.
macunwired is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2009, 02:45 PM   #3
old-wiz
macrumors 604
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: West Suburban Boston Ma
People buy from them because the only thing they can see is a price tag. They don't know anything about hardware specs, customer service, company reliability, orwhat is current.
old-wiz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2009, 02:46 PM   #4
uberamd
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
uberamd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by old-wiz View Post
People buy from them because the only thing they can see is a price tag. They don't know anything about hardware specs, customer service, company reliability, orwhat is current.
Thats pathetic. I cant believe they physically go in and take out the airport and other useful parts then charge more to put them back in.
__________________
My Rants - Latest: Android on the 1st gen iPod Touch
i7 rMBP 15" - Apple TV Classic 160GB Modded - iPhone 5 White - iPhone 4 Black
uberamd is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2009, 07:19 PM   #5
pbasser2
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Gainsaver? how bout Lifesaver!!!

never posted before but thought i would chime in.Ok I'm sitting here now typing on this: 15" macbook pro 2.16ghz came from Gainsaver with 1gb of ram installed. Not knowing much about them I called Gainsaver. I was told that computers come from universities and such and therefore were configured differently than standard apple macbook pro's, not having superdrive and such and therefore they crack open case and install what you need for extra.

Well being stingy, and leary, I decided to just upgrade the airport card and left the 30gb hard drive and combo drive as is stated on their website. Computer was 727.00 out the door including 10% and a 10% coupon found anywhere online. code is CCabin10 good till 2015 if you so choose. Computer came about a week later looked GREAT, turned on and low and behold it came with everything a standard macbook pro model (MA609LL) comes with! 120 gb hard drive and superdrive. Battery is awesome and computer is everything I hoped for and more!!!!!!!!!!! plus I received a 50 mail in rebate!

to me this says that Gainsaver is trying to get more money from you than you need to spend. I was betting that what I was told was wrong and that they wouldn't want to crack the computer open to change the superdrive and the hard drive. Well as you can see I was right, standard Macbook pro with standard Macbook Pro components.

All Gainsaver is guilty of is trying to sucker the suckers. Capitalism at its finest!

Now you tell me or show me where can I get this computer anywhere for 700.00 bucks with a warranty? Craigslst?Ebay? NOWHERE!!!

As I sit here now I am buying a Macbook duo core 2. 1.83ghz for 470.00 with shipping.
Guess what? NO UPGRADES!

I'll let you know how it goes.
pbasser2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2009, 08:23 PM   #6
clyde2801
macrumors 601
 
clyde2801's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: In the land of no hills and red dirt.
A local computer reseller (not apple authorized) was offering core duo macbooks for $700 a few months back with a one year store warranty.
__________________
I've found that the sanest question I can ask myself is 'Am I going crazy?' --Jack Robbins
2012 base 15" rMBP, 2012 base 11" MBA, late 2011 2.4 i7 17" MBP, 16 gb ram, Crucial M4 512gb SSD
clyde2801 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2009, 08:29 PM   #7
Heb1228
macrumors 68020
 
Heb1228's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Send a message via AIM to Heb1228
Absolutely not! Do not do business with these frauds. I've got an old thread about them... here you go...

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=257967
__________________
17" MPB, 2.8
My Sites: Me, Mom's Art, Dad's Co., Church
Heb1228 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2009, 08:50 PM   #8
Shake 'n' Bake
macrumors 68020
 
Shake 'n' Bake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Albany
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbasser2 View Post
never posted before but thought i would chime in.Ok I'm sitting here now typing on this: 15" macbook pro 2.16ghz came from Gainsaver with 1gb of ram installed. Not knowing much about them I called Gainsaver. I was told that computers come from universities and such and therefore were configured differently than standard apple macbook pro's, not having superdrive and such and therefore they crack open case and install what you need for extra.

Well being stingy, and leary, I decided to just upgrade the airport card and left the 30gb hard drive and combo drive as is stated on their website. Computer was 727.00 out the door including 10% and a 10% coupon found anywhere online. code is CCabin10 good till 2015 if you so choose. Computer came about a week later looked GREAT, turned on and low and behold it came with everything a standard macbook pro model (MA609LL) comes with! 120 gb hard drive and superdrive. Battery is awesome and computer is everything I hoped for and more!!!!!!!!!!! plus I received a 50 mail in rebate!

to me this says that Gainsaver is trying to get more money from you than you need to spend. I was betting that what I was told was wrong and that they wouldn't want to crack the computer open to change the superdrive and the hard drive. Well as you can see I was right, standard Macbook pro with standard Macbook Pro components.

All Gainsaver is guilty of is trying to sucker the suckers. Capitalism at its finest!

Now you tell me or show me where can I get this computer anywhere for 700.00 bucks with a warranty? Craigslst?Ebay? NOWHERE!!!

As I sit here now I am buying a Macbook duo core 2. 1.83ghz for 470.00 with shipping.
Guess what? NO UPGRADES!

I'll let you know how it goes.
I really, really doubt this. All I've heard from non-GainSaver employees is terrible. You should read the big GainSaver thread.

If you look, the pricing structure is crap. An 800 MHz iMac G4 costs almost $20 more than a 1 GHz.
__________________
Mid-'07 2 GHz Mac mini (10.6.6), Dell Studio 540 C2Q (W7), Samsung N130 (Natty), Dimension 4300s inside a 4400 case (Natty)
Check out my blog!
Shake 'n' Bake is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 05:41 AM   #9
pbasser2
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
RE:Gainsaver? how bout Lifesaver!!!

ah well that is my experience.

Has anyone that has posted bought from Gainsaver?

Didn't think so!

as I said I purchaced another computer last night and I will record my results when it comes good or bad.
pbasser2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 06:51 AM   #10
suekitch
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbasser2 View Post
ah well that is my experience.

Has anyone that has posted bought from Gainsaver?

Didn't think so!

as I said I purchaced another computer last night and I will record my results when it comes good or bad.
I'm thinking this poster might be affiliated with the company in question... 3 posts, two of which are about Gainsaver..
__________________
24" iMac, 2.66Ghz, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD - 13" MacBook Pro, 2.26Ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD - iPad 32GB Wi-Fi & 3G - HTC Desire

Last edited by suekitch; Jul 15, 2009 at 06:56 AM.
suekitch is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 08:11 AM   #11
pbasser2
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Re Gainsaiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by suekitch View Post
I'm thinking this poster might be affiliated with the company in question...
Why is that because I had a good experience?

I own a Saturn Vue also and if you look in the forums everyone thinks they are junk.
Well I have never had a problem with my Saturn and I would buy another. Does that now mean I am a Saturn employee?

Yeah that's right I forgot, I work for Saturn(Knxvlle Tn.) and moonlight for Gainsaver(CA.)!!!!Oh yeah I'm affiliated with a company in California when I live in Madison Wisconsin?(sarcasm)

myspace.com/pbasser2 there is my myspace page check it out.

Hell my first Apple, Ibook G4, had logic board issues that Apple wouldn't warranty!!!! Guess what there are thousands if not millions of people who have been screwed by Apple this way.

Google search Ibook g4 logic board fix.Guys use candles to try to fix this or stick wedges on the logic board or clamp the computer to a desk.

How bout the Imac logic board issues or the powerbook display issues?

WHAT are you kidding me!!!!!

I've never heard of such a thing from any other computer company.
Hell I'm thinking of putting Leopard on a PC laptop just so I don't have to worry about hardware problems.

You all know it yet you will stand buy Apples to the death. Apple manufactures a crappy computer we just put up with it because we love the OS.

People in general don't post when good things happen to them, you usually post to bitch or when you have problems.

The only reason I continue to post after my first original post is I have been accused of being a Gainsaver employee just because I said good things about them. My very first post EVER!!!!!! Guess that why I never have done it before.
SO PLEASE ACCUSE ME OF BEING STUPID OR WHATEVER, BUT I KNOW I GOT A DEAL AT GAINSAVER!!!!

Can anyone show me a Macbook Pro duo core 2 for 700.00 buck anywhere?


Hello? You can't so instead you beat me down!!!!


Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me!

Check my myspace under pics here I am right now at work posting with the Gainsaver Macbook Pro.

Oh yeah if you come to Wisconsin be sure to check out False Positive playing in a dive bar near you playing your favorite metal and rock!!!!!

Oh yeah on the weekends I fly in from my base station in Florida to do shows when I'm not hard work for Saturn and Gainsaver to do shows for 100 bucks a night.(sarcasm)

hopefully you caught the sarcasm. I highlighted the areas for the slower ones in the group

Gimmie a break.

Like I said before new computer coming will post good or bad.
If you want to know its for my 70 year old Mother inlaw who now owns a Dell that has no hardware issues just constantly full of viruses.

__________________
You have to tell me I'm stupid because I'm to stupid to know it!

Macbook Pro 15.4 2.16ghz 120gb HD 4gb ram (MA609LL)
pbasser2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 08:24 AM   #12
uberamd
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
uberamd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbasser2 View Post
......

Can anyone show me a Macbook Pro duo core 2 for 700.00 buck anywhere?


Hello? You can't so instead you beat me down!!!!


Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me!

.....
Uh, based on what they advertise it seems like you need to upgrade the laptop to make it equivalent to a normal Macbook Pro 15" which brings the price to: $1128, and it still has a slow processor to boot. For a few hundred more you can get a new 15" Macbook Pro.

Whatever, if it works for you that's fine, but the fact that they try to milk customers for parts that should be standard is wrong. I would rather pay a few hundred more and get a refurb direct from Apple with a 1 year Apple Care warranty than a used system that is in unknown condition.
__________________
My Rants - Latest: Android on the 1st gen iPod Touch
i7 rMBP 15" - Apple TV Classic 160GB Modded - iPhone 5 White - iPhone 4 Black
uberamd is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 08:47 AM   #13
suekitch
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbasser2 View Post
Why is that because I had a good experience?
No, it's because of 3 posts at the time, 2 of which were praising GainSaver. These forums are very widely known so anyone selling Macs, or trying to sell them, or pretending to sell them, most likely visits.

And, based on the previous thread (which was linked further above), it seems people from or affiliated with, GainSaver tried to do a very similar thing there. And yes, people in that thread had ordered from them, and had dodgy experiences.

As for the rest of your post: Maybe you truly have had a genuinely great experience, but the consensus on this forum does seem to be that it is too good to be true. Maybe you're telling the truth, maybe you're lying. I could quite easily say that I owned a Saturn Vue too and you'd probably believe me; the fact that, being a Brit, I haven't a clue what one looks like nor how to buy one is irrelevant. The point is, you can say anything on the internet.

I also didn't say you were stupid, nor did I call you names or insult you. I certainly wouldn't feel as hard done by as you seem to be if someone here thought I might work for PC World or something. Nor did I wax lyrical about Apple's warranties and the like (quite why you're going off on one in this thread about logic boards is beyond me). I merely commented that you might be linked to the company in question because it has happened before.

Apologies if I was mistaken. However no one here can verify it either way, can they?

Indeed if you are a genuine buyer, I hope it's not too long until you have to return your machine and fall foul of the "restocking fee" scam.
__________________
24" iMac, 2.66Ghz, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD - 13" MacBook Pro, 2.26Ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD - iPad 32GB Wi-Fi & 3G - HTC Desire

Last edited by suekitch; Jul 15, 2009 at 09:01 AM.
suekitch is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 09:41 AM   #14
pbasser2
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by suekitch View Post
No, it's because of 3 posts at the time, 2 of which were praising GainSaver. These forums are very widely known so anyone selling Macs, or trying to sell them, or pretending to sell them, most likely visits.

And, based on the previous thread (which was linked further above), it seems people from or affiliated with, GainSaver tried to do a very similar thing there. And yes, people in that thread had ordered from them, and had dodgy experiences.

As for the rest of your post: Maybe you truly have had a genuinely great experience, but the consensus on this forum does seem to be that it is too good to be true. Maybe you're telling the truth, maybe you're lying. I could quite easily say that I owned a Saturn Vue too and you'd probably believe me; the fact that, being a Brit, I haven't a clue what one looks like nor how to buy one is irrelevant. The point is, you can say anything on the internet.

I also didn't say you were stupid, nor did I call you names or insult you. I certainly wouldn't feel as hard done by as you seem to be if someone here thought I might work for PC World or something. Nor did I wax lyrical about Apple's warranties and the like (quite why you're going off on one in this thread about logic boards is beyond me). I merely commented that you might be linked to the company in question because it has happened before.

Apologies if I was mistaken. However no one here can verify it either way, can they?
It's true that I ave only posted a few times "Newbie" and as for the logic board issue I was trying to show that there are companies that have obvious issues yet we as people tend to show loyalty to certain companies for various reasons even though there are drawbacks for doing so.

No need for apologies. Although I thank you for it. People all have reasons posting on forums and usually I try to stay above the fray. In this instance though I thought I could bring some positive enlightenment about how I screwed a big company and got over and maybe show a few other people how it was done. I still am the only poster to this thread that has purchased a computer from this company and when I have asked anyone to show me a comparable computer for that price no one can. Yet instead of admitting that truth everyone instead tries to attack the creditability my person.

I don't know about you but my word is my word. I live in Wisconsin with about 3 neighbors. People around here know everything about you and your kids and your dog. God, My Country, Country Music(not for me) and BEER!!!! It still old school here, your word is good until you screw someone then everyone knows about it, and your handshake seals a deal.When my word is questioned thats right up there with God and Country!

Hell, most of my employees are sill running Windows 98 on a Pentium 2 with dialup!

I don't know but I really don't think that my posting on this thread will have much if any impact on the success or failure of Gainsaver.

I can and will try to share everything that I bring to the table as far as Mac's.I used these forms hundreds of times to figure out problems with my mac's and I thank everyone for sharing their experiences. But I don't and never will think it is right to attack a person who has a differing viewpoint or question his motives with knowing more about that person.

My viewpoint differed from the crowd and for that I was stoned!HAHAHA!
__________________
You have to tell me I'm stupid because I'm to stupid to know it!

Macbook Pro 15.4 2.16ghz 120gb HD 4gb ram (MA609LL)
pbasser2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 09:56 AM   #15
pbasser2
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by uberamd View Post
Uh, based on what they advertise it seems like you need to upgrade the laptop to make it equivalent to a normal Macbook Pro 15" which brings the price to: $1128, and it still has a slow processor to boot. For a few hundred more you can get a new 15" Macbook Pro.

Whatever, if it works for you that's fine, but the fact that they try to milk customers for parts that should be standard is wrong. I would rather pay a few hundred more and get a refurb direct from Apple with a 1 year Apple Care warranty than a used system that is in unknown condition.
Earlier post I stated standard Macbook Pro was purchased for 727.00 with shipping. Model MA609LL http://support.apple.com/kb/SP24 everything listed on apple website for this computer came with the Gainsaver computer for 727.00
__________________
You have to tell me I'm stupid because I'm to stupid to know it!

Macbook Pro 15.4 2.16ghz 120gb HD 4gb ram (MA609LL)
pbasser2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 10:24 AM   #16
TJRiver
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Fabulous Gainsaver

Me thinks thou protesteth too much.

You share your good experience, a lot more people are sharing their bad experiences, let the consumer decide.
TJRiver is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2009, 10:44 AM   #17
uberamd
Thread Starter
macrumors 68030
 
uberamd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbasser2 View Post
Earlier post I stated standard Macbook Pro was purchased for 727.00 with shipping. Model MA609LL http://support.apple.com/kb/SP24 everything listed on apple website for this computer came with the Gainsaver computer for 727.00
If it includes the stuff already but Gainsaver tries to milk customers to pay more because they think it wont include the stuff, then they are a shady company. Simple as that. Making customers think they need to configure their system and pay more money to get parts that are included anyway for free is wrong.
__________________
My Rants - Latest: Android on the 1st gen iPod Touch
i7 rMBP 15" - Apple TV Classic 160GB Modded - iPhone 5 White - iPhone 4 Black
uberamd is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2009, 10:11 AM   #18
pbasser2
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Gainsaver canceled sale do to Mac not passing diagnostics test which I did not upgrade to. will purchase another next week and update.
__________________
You have to tell me I'm stupid because I'm to stupid to know it!

Macbook Pro 15.4 2.16ghz 120gb HD 4gb ram (MA609LL)
pbasser2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2009, 11:11 PM   #19
J&JPolangin
macrumors 68020
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Japan...at the waters edge...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbasser2 View Post
Gainsaver canceled sale do to Mac not passing diagnostics test which I did not upgrade to. will purchase another next week and update.
...at least they "tested" it before sending you a bad machine...
__________________
2011 21" iMac, AEBS, 2009 2.0Ghz nVidia 9400M WB 4GB RAM & 64Gb SSD, 2011 13" MBP w/ 512Gb SSD/8Gb RAM, 2013 11.6" MBA & iPad3 64gb 4G
PC's: X6, H60, 12Gb RAM, 3x1Tb HDD, 128Gb SSD
J&JPolangin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2009, 06:54 PM   #20
pbasser2
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
never purchased Macbook from Gainsaver. got one from a friend for a little cheaper. Macbook 13" 2.0ghz 1gb ram for $425.00.
__________________
You have to tell me I'm stupid because I'm to stupid to know it!

Macbook Pro 15.4 2.16ghz 120gb HD 4gb ram (MA609LL)
pbasser2 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2010, 02:01 PM   #21
negativerad
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
gainsavers = fraud

I did a ping trace on the domain name, looks like the website is hosted here in LA

http://net2ez.com/contact/

http://network-tools.com/default.asp...t=+64.93.79.80
negativerad is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2010, 09:31 AM   #22
rgbljohnson
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gainsaver is a Scam!

I ordered a Macbook pro from them. It was defective. They said I could return it for a refund. I did and never got a refund. When I called to find out where my refund was a series of very rude "Customer Service" people told me that they had refunded my card and that it was visa's fault for losing my refund. Of course they wouldn't give me any tracking information on this and hung up on me for being so rude for wanting proof. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid......
rgbljohnson is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2010, 08:16 PM   #23
lPHONE
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by macunwired View Post
I have worked on a couple computers the owners have purchased from gainsaver, and the couple I have worked on have been missing more screws then any computer I have ever opened! They are working machines, and they do ship their products, and my limited experience might not be typical... but I wouldn't order from them.

Judging on the few that I worked on it looks like they do extensive work on the computers before they ship.
I too have worked on some units sold from GainSaver and they are not pretty... I'm talking heatsinks with no thermal paste, cold solder joints, hard drives with s.m.a.r.t. status failing, melted plastic casing burned together, just completely ghetto rigged.


I did, however buy an Apple Remote from them for 8 bucks and it's working great! =D
5 STARZ 4 GAIN$AV3RZ LOLZ!!!111
lPHONE is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2010, 09:29 PM   #24
iLoveiMacs
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Missouri
I have done 'business' with GainScammer before, and their customer service is crap. The guy who talked to my mom was soo rude and the computer that I had ordered (Power Mac G4-Yikes or something) was completely dead on arrival. STAY AWAY from them. Please.
__________________
17" MBP, MacBook, iBook G3, PMG4, PMG5, iMac G3.
iPhone 4-32GB|iPad WiFi-32GB|Too Many iPods.
iLoveiMacs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2010, 12:40 PM   #25
lPHONE
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
I love Gain$aver. They always have the best prices and their customer service is flawless!












...





























...









NOT!
lPHONE is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Buying Tips and Advice

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC