Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Jun 27, 2009, 09:41 AM   #1
dmm219
macrumors 6502

networks problems after updates

Is anybody else seeing a lot of network problems after all the updates last week? My ipod touch will no longer see anything on my network. Itunes on my Macs over the N network will no longer see the ATV. The ATV however, still sees the PC that is hardwired.

i knew i should have held off all the updates...ATV, Itunes, Ipod 3.0 and TC updates all in one week makes it hard to isolate the problem
dmm219 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2009, 08:19 AM   #2
dmm219
macrumors 6502

so if any body else has this problem...here was the solution:

My TC's settings got all messed up after it updated. I changed itself from extending my network, to creating its own network. Changing this back to extending my G network fixed the problem
dmm219 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater