Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac

Old Jun 29, 2009, 12:13 PM   #1
wrldwzrd89
macrumors G4

VirtualBox stuck in Seamless Mode: SOLVED

Just a heads up if anyone else uses VirtualBox and manages to get Seamless Mode stuck on. I was able to find a solution.
  1. Shut down all your virtual machines, if they're running, and quit VirtualBox.
  2. Open the ~/Library/VirtualBox/Machines folder. Find the folder with the VM that's stuck in Seamless Mode. Open this one.
  3. In here, you'll see a few folders along with a configuration XML file. Open the XML file.
  4. Edit the line that contains Seamless - it'll say "True", change that to "False".
  5. Save and close the XML file.
  6. Restart VirtualBox.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac