Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Luigi239

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2007
I saw this add during the tonight show. Pretty good, but why is Apple advertising a feature that has been available on just about every other phone for years? :rolleyes:

Just kidding. The real magic of Apple is that they implemented it in a way that people will actually use it, so I can see why they would make it worthy of an ad.

Eminemdrdre00

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2008
The Copy & Paste ad is pathetic.

BTW how do they always get the contacts picture in the upper right hand in their commercials?

mikey28

macrumors 6502
Aug 6, 2008
Well the Voice Control is working!

I live in California, an they really are cracking down on cel-phone use while driving (and I think that is a GREAT idea, by the way... you'd be amazed to see how many people TEXT on the freeway)

My car has bluetooth/ handsfree, and being able to say, "call husband, mobile" is really helpful.

Project

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2005
Great ads.

Those saying whats the point when other phones have had the feature for years just don't get it. My mums phone of 5 years has had copy and paste but she doesn't know the feature exists (its not exactly obvious how to do it on Symbian)

As the poster earlier says, it's not the fact it has the feature - it's how the feature has been implemented. If you was a proponent of the iPhone UI when it first launched despite it lacking features, you can't criticise this ad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.