Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jul 1, 2009, 04:53 PM   #1
bigaitchc
macrumors newbie

Question syncing - beats me!

Cor, I thought my iphone would be so intuitive, but am struggling - any advice would be good.

I set up my work email (exchange outlook based) and calendar on my phone, connected my iphone to itunes and it all seemed to work.
However after a day, amended calendar at work, came home connected to itunes - nothing has come across.
Now I am unsure what I should have on or off - do I sync over mobile me, turn mobile me off.
Should I have sync on manual, or not have it syncing at all as I am connecting to itunes each night.
Why in the info tab on my iphone (when connected to itunes) does my outlook email account not show up, when it is on my phone

I am very confused, all I want is to sync my work outlook calendar to my phone?
bigaitchc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2009, 04:55 PM   #2
arykmax
macrumors regular

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think it will only sync with what is on the computer you are syncing with. For example, if you sync on your work computer, it will sync with the calendar at work, if you sync with your home computer, it will sync with your calendar at home.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone