Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SkimApple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
hey guys i dont even know this is possible but if it is i would really appreciate someone walking me through how to do it. i have my all my music on my iPhone and on my itunes on my old computer but i just bought a new iMac (love this thing) and when i dl'ed itunes it has no music and i cant seem to figure out how to get my iphones music onto it...please dont tell me i have to burn discs n load them one by one. any help would be awesome. thanks :)

Cancelled
Mar 28, 2008
hey guys i dont even know this is possible but if it is i would really appreciate someone walking me through how to do it. i have my all my music on my iPhone and on my itunes on my old computer but i just bought a new iMac (love this thing) and when i dl'ed itunes it has no music and i cant seem to figure out how to get my iphones music onto it...please dont tell me i have to burn discs n load them one by one. any help would be awesome. thanks :)

Senuti works nicely.
There's a 30 day trial, and you can easily do it in less than 3 hours.
Follow the instructions, it's not hard.
Just :apple:+A all the songs in the list, then click transfer.

If you have any problems, just report back! :)

SkimApple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
Senuti works nicely.
There's a 30 day trial, and you can easily do it in less than 3 hours.
Follow the instructions, it's not hard.
Just :apple:+A all the songs in the list, then click transfer.

If you have any problems, just report back! :)

Senuti? where do i start with that is it like a website?
Senuti.com?

JohnFa

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2009
iFunbox is one of the best, i think. very easy to use. just search for it on google.

Cancelled
Mar 28, 2008
Senuti? where do i start with that is it like a website?
Senuti.com?
Here's a link.

Also, if you're transferring from a Mac, you can connect through a network, or use FireWire Target Disk Mode.
Then, you can just drag and drop you whole music folder on your new Mac.
Hope that helps!

BrieZ

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2011
Trying TOO Hard

The easiest way, if you have the newer version of iTunes, is to simply click File...Transfer Purchase to iTunes. This is while you're in iTunes of course. Hope this helps!:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.