Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Jul 2, 2009, 03:39 PM   #1
covertsurfer
macrumors 6502a

How do I manage saved passwords in Safari?

When you enter a username/password in safari the iPhone asks if you would like it to save them for next time. Is there a way to manage/delete individually saved sites? I have entered 2 usernames/passwords and it doesn't prepopulate the boxes now
covertsurfer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2009, 03:42 PM   #2
-aggie-
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by covertsurfer View Post
When you enter a username/password in safari the iPhone asks if you would like it to save them for next time. Is there a way to manage/delete individually saved sites? I have entered 2 usernames/passwords and it doesn't prepopulate the boxes now
I don't believe there is a way. You can either have save passwords on or off for everything, but not apply it to a single site.
-aggie- is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone