Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old Jul 4, 2009, 07:00 PM   #1
Djchaos
macrumors newbie

Best A2DP Headphones/headset for 3G

I was looking at the jaybirds for a while because they seemed like the perfect ones. But after reading a review i saw that the range people get from it is not so good through clothing, it can be uncomfortable to put into your ears, and the buttons were pretty hard to push. I use to have the Creative Wireless Headphones SE2300 which would be perfect now since i wouldnt need the adapter like the 1st gen iphone but they dont have any mic for phone use. I may end up just getting those again and then pulling the phone out to talk on but if anyone knows of some good headphones thatd be awesome.

Thanks!
Djchaos is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2009, 09:57 PM   #2
jazz1
macrumors 6502a

Sennheiser Said.....

I e-mailed Sennheiser after getting the 3Gs. I had a question about their really high end wireless in-ears MXW1's. Very expensive and actually not BT using Kleer Technologies with a dongle.

They told me that they were going to be adding some iPhone compatible wireless headphones. No other info. was available.

Right now I'm making due with an old Moto S9. Maybe companies are waiting for Apple to give full access so controls on their devices would be fully operational?
jazz1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4, 2009, 10:03 PM   #3
Rayfire
macrumors 68020

If you could have browsed the threads a little further below, you will actually find this.
Old Jul 4, 2009, 10:57 PM   #4
Randman
macrumors 65816

Search is your friend.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories