Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 5, 2009, 11:35 PM   #1
camjones1708
macrumors newbie

Exclamation no sound has to do with dock connector

i dont get sound unless i plug in my head phones. Everything works fine except that. It doesn't have to do with headphones because it doesn't say headphones when i change the volume i think it has to do with dock connector im trying cleaning it right now but after a few rounds its not working too well. it also says that accessory error would you like to go to airplane mode or something like that. This is getting annoying and sometimes its really frequent and sometimes its not. need help
camjones1708 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2013, 10:13 AM   #2
camjones1708
macrumors newbie

Solved

It was because there was water damage to the dock connector. This can be solved by putting alcohol on the 30 pin connector and "inserting and exiting" the iphone port.
camjones1708 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting