Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Jul 5, 2009, 11:50 PM   #1
JoelMarcey
macrumors 6502

Good Book Holder For A Mac Programming Book??

Hi,

Not sure if this question belongs here or in hardware; but I will try here first.

Suppose you have a book on Objective-C and are trying to learn the language. You want to write the code that is given in the book in XCode so you can learn while you read. But you hate holding the book on your lap and trying to type at the same time.

Anyone know of or recommend a good book holder that can sit next to your monitor so you can look at it while you type??

Thanks.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming