Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OrangeSVTguy

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2007
Northeastern Ohio

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
Shiny Blackbook and Orange one are the best. They are outright awesome.

I'd do mine if I could do it that professionally-looking.  + :cool:

Shake 'n' Bake

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2009
Albany
Just fabulous.

I want to do the "Disguised G4'" thing to mine, except have the side :apple:s and handles be from the QS. I think that would (almost) look better than the QS. Too bad I can't transplant the ODD bezel from a QS.

How hard is it to remove the sides?

And if I do get around to getting an iBook or PowerBook, I'd like to put the screen behind the :apple: and have the case on the outside be yellow and the inside (part with screen, keyboard) black. Or do the outer case white with the inner black and black and white keys in a checkerboard pattern and put the screen behind the :apple:. :cool:

andreab35

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2008
USA
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C97d Safari/528.16)

I really loved your keyboard mod. That was pretty sweet!
Great job with everything. Nice mods my friend! Keep up with the good work! ;)

rockit99

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2009
In London, England
Changing PSU in a G5

Hiya, good idea collecting your mods here. You mentioned in another forum that you have the PDF manual which has the details for changing the PSU in a G5 PowerMac. I'd be grateful if you could send it to me or provide a link where I can pick it up.

Thanks again.
Ron

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.