Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jul 11, 2009, 05:49 AM   #1
MatchFrame
macrumors member

Moving layers between Illustrator docs?

How do you move layers (let's say 10 layers) from one Illustrator document to another all at once, maintaining layer separation and names?

Illustrator is killing me. Every logical thing I've learned in Photoshop does not seem to apply to Illustrator at all (such as dragging layers from one document to another being the solution to the above problem I can't solve in Illustrator). Any recommended tutorials for beginners?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store