Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ozi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2004
Melbourne, Australia.
I often come home to find garbled typing in "terminal" (which is open for FaH) and I wonder why... now I have the evidence! I mean, the cat hair on the keyboard was a bit of a giveaway too... ;)

EDIT: it gets quite warm when its doing Folding@Home, so she likes to sit on the keyboard to keep warm in our chilly Melbourne winters. :)

Attachments

• Suchicomp.jpg
    Suchicomp.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 391

Suspended
Jun 22, 2001
Disaster waiting to happen, I hope he is 'trained' very well.

You better hope he doesn't type in:
sudo rm -R /
and by some miracle get your password right :p.

Ozi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2004
Melbourne, Australia.
no i have energy saver set so the screen goes to sleep, but the processor keeps working. Putting a screensaver on is a good idea, though!

I have now resorted to leaving a box on the keyboard to stop her doing it. And yes, i never type my password when shes looking! :D

wowser

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2004
Inglaterra, Europa
aww. a cute thread. I worry how my cat will take to my eMac when i come home for the summer. No doubt the fan will be clogged with fur

thecow

macrumors 6502
Nov 24, 2003
Timonium MD
My cat loves to rub up agents my cinema display. It gets surprisingly warm. Once he got his claw stuck in the speaker grill if my powerbook and he dragged it around on my desk. I bet that hurt!! He has also gotten his claws stuck under the keys on the keyboard of my powerbook and ripped a few out.

csubear

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2003
well he's not a cat but he likes to do the same thing

Attachments

• 100_0443.jpg
    100_0443.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 227

Sayhey

macrumors 68000
May 22, 2003
San Francisco
csubear said:
well he's not a cat but he likes to do the same thing

Now does the rabbit like to nibble on power cords? Once had a rabbit that almost ruined my computer. Cute, but always chewing on everything and leaving "presents."

Ozi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 9, 2004
Melbourne, Australia.
the colour of that cat above matches the tangerine iBook it is sitting on! :)

heres some more of my cat, named "suchi" (NOT sushi! LOL) getting a rub under the chin and one showing my loverly BT mouse. (which she is yet to attack, thank god!)

Attachments

• suchi1.jpg
    suchi1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 191

csubear

macrumors 6502a
Aug 22, 2003
Ya, I not longer have headphones for my ipod becuase of mr. rabbit. :(. But he is very good about not leaveing presents outside of his cage.

blueflame

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2003
Studio City
haha. i like this thread

mine likes to sleep on the back side of it, with her back to the screen, it gets warm. he also likes to rub up against the screen. worries me sometimes, but i think she just lies the heat

Attachments

• Ginger1.jpg
    Ginger1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 188

windowsblowsass

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2004
pa
my cat likes lay on my keyboard and hit random stuff when im trying to type something important

he ruined my old imacs keyboard

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.