Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

btownguy

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2009
I see if a student buys a Mac they will get a free iPod Touch. Is that instead of the student discount? Or is it in addition?

UnknownMacNoob

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2009
Just know that you will have to have the money for the computer AND the money for the iPod. You will get your money back via rebate, but at time of purchase you will need money for both. I was about to pull the trigger on my iMac but realized I needed an extra $200 bux for the iPod.

m3kilpat

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2009
Just know that you will have to have the money for the computer AND the money for the iPod. You will get your money back via rebate, but at time of purchase you will need money for both. I was about to pull the trigger on my iMac but realized I needed an extra $200 bux for the iPod.

Not if you're in RI or CT. They give you the instant rebate.

Residents of Rhode Island and Connecticut who purchase in an Apple Retail Store in their state, or who order online or through Telesales with a credit card with a Connecticut or Rhode Island
billing address, receive an instant rebate and are not eligible for any additional rebate.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.