Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sparky's

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 11, 2004
For anyone interested, http://www.Prepressforums.com (visit the "Photoshop" forum) is putting together a photograph retouching contest open to all who wish to compete. The forum is a 100% printing prepress forum that has specific topics on Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, and all other topics specifically related to prepress. I am the "selected" individual who is organizing and I guess "chairing" the event, and I am seeking not only participants but those who may have prior experience with these kinds of "contests' and are willing to contact me and offer a little help.
The Prepressforums.com is a new forum group with a membership approaching 1,000 and counting and we are looking for those who are in the commercial printing trade to check us out and help in the development of the Forum.
Anyone wishing to respond to my call for help can e-mail me (via my profile) and I will be glad to hear from you.

Thanks in advance, and remember "Share Your Knowledge"

Sparky

PS this doesn't mean I'm bailing on MacRumors I just needed additional input

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.