Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
Doubtful, as Apple usually uses Tuesdays, but what the heck.

Also I raise an eye or more about the eMail the customer got, as any Apple Store employee shan't be allowed to disclose such information to a customer if they even got such information.

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
Also, an Apple business rep would likely not have quite so many typos. "... products to be lunched coming Monday,..."

"Hello iPod, hello iPhone. I'm Steve and I'm your server today. I can recommend the following specials......" :D :D

Apr 17, 2005
Currently in Switzerland
Also, an Apple business rep would likely not have quite so many typos. "... products to be lunched coming Monday,..."

"Hello iPod, hello iPhone. I'm Steve and I'm your server today. I can recommend the following specials......" :D :D

Well, you should've realized that the original message is in FRENCH. HardMac simply tried to translate it.

snberk103

macrumors 603
Oct 22, 2007
An Island in the Salish Sea
whoops.... didn't catch that. Thanks. I see that Hardmac has fixed the typos. I still like the visual image of a 'product lunch' though. Lets wait 'til tomorrow (monday) to see how accurate this is.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.