Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
I have a unibody MacBook, about 7 months old. I seem to have trouble with the trackpad. First I was resizing a window in Firefox and it was like the curser got stuck down, I couldn't do anything because wherever I moved the mouse it would drag the window corner with it. I could use the command-tab to switch programs, but the curser was still stuck resizing that window. I had to hold the power button down to restart. After I rebooted it did the same thunk on the same Firefox window. I restarted again and now I can't click on anything, I try to click or tap to click and get nothing. I can move the cursed, but even over the dock it doesn't magnify it and I can't click anything. The strange think is I can two finger click and bring up
the menu, but can't select anything. I don't have a mouse handy right now to see if I can do anything with that, and I don't really know keyboard shortcuts to use either. Any ideas on what to try?

OK, after typing all that on my iPhone, I go back to my Macbook and it seems to be working now.

annk

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2004
Somewhere over the rainbow
I've closed this since the OP has asked and resolved the question in record time and a record low number of posts :D, but if a need for discussion should arise, it can be opened again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.