Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Notorious96

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
I have a panasonic deck with a USB port but the port only allows for charging rather than music control.

I have tried quite a few radio transmitters that have been bad at best and dont provide enough sound or bass.

I was wondering if there are any attachments or any way to connect the iphone 3gs to get really good sound?

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
I have a panasonic deck with a USB port but the port only allows for charging rather than music control.

I have tried quite a few radio transmitters that have been bad at best and dont provide enough sound or bass.

I was wondering if there are any attachments or any way to connect the iphone 3gs to get really good sound?

No auxiliary port or tape deck?

danpass

macrumors 68030
Jun 27, 2009
Glory
I bit the bullet and a bought a built-in bluetooth deck and the BT audio function works great (can't control the phone from the deck but I'm not sure which deck does)

Sony MEX-BT2700

I'm returning it though because the BT phone function is very sub par. People don't hear me very well at all.

Going to be picking up a Dual deck soon (wired microphone)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.