Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Jul 25, 2009, 11:35 PM   #1
kcfroines
macrumors newbie

Logic pro 8 Aux Send Problems

I'm trying to set up some Aux inputs for my drums in Logic Pro 8. Basically I'm trying to set up 2 Channels... one channel to compress the drums, and another to run the uncompressed drum sound through.

I set the output of the drum tracks all to "bus 1", and set the inputs on both of the Aux Input channels to "bus 1", But during playback only one of the Channels would receive a signal from the original drum tracks. I spent about an hour messing with this and it would not work the way I want it to... I do this all the time in ProTools, and everything works Perfectly. Is there a specific reason Logic Pro won't do this like ProTools does? Maybe a preferences setting I couldn't find?

(I know there are ways to work around this, but it takes much longer than I would like, and gets to be alot to keep track of)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

_KF
kcfroines is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio