Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

klover

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
I recently purchased a Macbook Air rev. B (1.6Ghz, 9400M, 120GB HD) in Canada for $1399 (equivalent to about $1290 USD). I believe it dropped in price with the revision C release and was discounted from $1579 to $1399.

Would this be considered a good price? I purchased it from Futureshop and have a 14-day full-refund option once I recieve it (Thursday).

I tried 2 refurbished MBA rev. A units directly from Apple but both of them came in terrible condition (dented trackpad, gaps around bezel, discolouration in bottom corner of screen, wobbly base, etc.). After that, I figured I had to go factory-sealed to get something decent.

Rondue

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
PA
If you are interested , I am selling my Rev B MBA after apple replaces the screen for me. I need to move to a Macbook Pro

ClassicBean

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2004
Torontoland
Klover, I am selling this exact one for $1250 with an LCD monitor (20" HP) or $1150 without the monitor. Just a few months old so it's still under warranty until May 1st (at which time you can buy AppleCare if you want). PM me if you're interested. It's flawless. I'm in Toronto btw.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I don't think this thread was intended for you all to try and sell him your machines.

To me the OP got an ok deal, not the best but good enough. And it is new.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.