Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jul 29, 2009, 01:26 PM   #1
XcodeNewb
macrumors member

"Application Name" in iTunes Connect

Has anyone noticed that as of last night you are no longer able to change the name of any application in iTunes Connect? Not even on updates will it let you change it.

Will this be a permanent change?
XcodeNewb is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2009, 05:17 PM   #2
sergio27
macrumors member

Can't change the keywords, either. They should have warned us or something, I guess.

I changed the name of my application one week ago to "Application 2.0", to show that it was updated. I would think that if you write to Apple they would change the name in some cases.
sergio27 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2009, 03:48 AM   #3
samwize
macrumors newbie

I could not change the app name too. The keywords can be change though.
samwize is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2009, 10:41 PM   #4
tcarcur
macrumors newbie

It sucks that we cannot change the app name.

Has anyone found a way to change app names? For some reason I can't seem to find a place to contact someone from iTunes Connect who can help me change the name
tcarcur is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2009, 12:34 PM   #5
se419
macrumors newbie

Changing App Name

I tried requesting a change through their forms, but have had no response. Anyone have any luck with name changes, short of updating their binary?
se419 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming