Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bryantlc

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
I have a Apple Airport Extreme n operating in Bridge mode behind a Belking g router with the DMZ open for my Xbox 360 IP address only. How do I turn on DMZ for the Xbox 360 IP thru the Airport Extreme. Where the internet tells me to do it on the INternet tab I do not see "Default Gateway" to enter the Xbox 360 IP.

killerrobot

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2007
Under the Internet Tab you need to select the NAT tab, then enable "Default Host" - and put in the static address you've assigned for the 360.

FYI - I've never used DMZ, and only opened the below ports as per 360 support page:
* TCP 80
* UDP 88
* UDP 3074
* TCP 3074
* UDP 53
* TCP 53
I've never had problems doing it that way and it keeps the connection a little more secure.

Best of luck.

bryantlc

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
Maybe in Bridge mode the NAT tab does not appear. I may try to post a screen shot later but I can not find a NAT tab on the Internet tab. I am under Manual Setup, then Internet.

killerrobot

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2007
Maybe in Bridge mode the NAT tab does not appear. I may try to post a screen shot later but I can not find a NAT tab on the Internet tab. I am under Manual Setup, then Internet.

It shouldn´t matter that you´re in bridge mode.
Double check that where it says Configure IPv4 that you've selected manually.
(Write down the IP, Subnet, Router and DNS before you switch it to manually.
That should let you see the NAT tab.

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,660
  • Picture 5.png
    Picture 5.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,669
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.