Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

o1no1ne

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2004
Venice, CA
I have a fire under my ass to finish a project and the last piece is to place the logo of this sponsor. Unfortunately they have a tiny GIF file only, so I went to brandsoftheworld.com and was slapped in the face with a CDR file!

Can somebody please convert it for me? I went ahead and download the Corel Draw trial on my Verizon aircard for an hour only to find out it was an .exe -- foolish of me not to check.

Any help (or tips) would be appreciated! I scoured the web for an alternative so this is my last-ditch effort.

Attachments

• Snappy_Tomato_Pizza.cdr.zip
    205.6 KB · Views: 715

UtahRugbyGuy

macrumors newbie
Sep 2, 2008
Salt Lake City, UT
I have a fire under my ass to finish a project and the last piece is to place the logo of this sponsor. Unfortunately they have a tiny GIF file only, so I went to brandsoftheworld.com and was slapped in the face with a CDR file!

Can somebody please convert it for me? I went ahead and download the Corel Draw trial on my Verizon aircard for an hour only to find out it was an .exe -- foolish of me not to check.

Any help (or tips) would be appreciated! I scoured the web for an alternative so this is my last-ditch effort.

Hey, did you ever figure out how to convert that file? I have the same issue. I have Illustrator and someone sent me a CorelDraw file and it won't open in AI. Normally I can find a way around the problem but not this time. Plus, that website the other guy lists is no longer working. Thanks for any info!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.