Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Aug 1, 2009, 10:41 AM   #1
KILLxTAC
macrumors newbie

Logic Studio 9 Loops Problem

Hey guys! Just got Logic Studio 9 and have been playing around on. Just now, I was checking out all the drums loops which totaled around 1500 or somewhere in that ballpark. I tried listening to one of them, it said it couldn't locate it, then asked me if I wanted to "Re index Apple Loops library". I accidentally clicked on it, not knowing what it would do. Now, all that shows up when I click view is Jam Pack 1 and only totals around 500 drums loops. Where did my other Jam Packs go and all my other loops? Is there a way I can get back to seeing ALL my loops? Any help would be great. Thanks!

- Cameron
KILLxTAC is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2009, 11:12 AM   #2
lord patton
macrumors 65816

What were you running prior to Logic 9? I'm wondering if you already had any loops installed.

Anyway, you can manually search for the loops in Finder. At least then you'll know where they are and can perhaps help Logic find them.

They are usually located at:

Library/Audio/Apple Loops

That's relative to the hard drive's top level. There may be some in your user folder, which would be something like:

Users/username/Library/Audio/Apple Loops

That should get you started.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio